- Lawyering up for the NCAA, The National Law Journal.
- Scott has been continuously involved in major infractions cases for over thirty years. There are dozens of articles on the internet describing Scott’s work and experience.
- Indentured: The Inside Story of the Rebellion Against the NCAA, by NY Times columnist Joe Nocera’s book (Scott’s representation of UConn basketball player Ryan Boatright and his mother Tanesha inspired the writing of this book)
- Pitino: My Story, by Rick Pitino and Seth Kaufman (Scott’s representation of Coach Pitino is featured in this book)
- Nothing But Net, Point Road Productions (This forthcoming film was inspired by and features Scott’s representation of University of Kansas men’s basketball student-athlete Silvio De Sousa)